Following a lengthy shortlisting process the following eight charities have been shortlisted to be put forward for election to be QUB RAG Charities for the next academic year [2014/15] (in alphabetical order);
1. Action on Hearing Loss Northern Ireland – Website here.
2. Autism Northern Ireland – Website here.
3. Aware Defeat Depression – Website here.
4. Guide Dogs Northern Ireland – Website here.
5. Leukaemia & Lymphoma Northern Ireland – Website here.
6. Northern Ireland Children’s Enterprise – Website here.
7. SOS Bus NI – Website here.
8. The Welcome Organisation – Website here.
Every student at Queen’s is eligible to vote via Queen’s online from 7am on Tuesday 4th March until 5pm on Thursday 6th March 2014.
Of these 8 shortlisted charities, only the 4 with the highest number of votes will be elected. For further details regarding the election process please contact Dominic Doherty via email@example.com